Shipping & Returns
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
The Jana is custom-made - therefore please allow 6 - 8 weeks before expecting delivery.
How will my order be shipped?
Items are couriered door-to-door to major all centres in South Africa.The price of delivery is already incorporated into the cost of The Jana unit.
What is your return policy?
We are more than happy to offer a refund or exchange in the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase. Returns will be considered within parameters set by the National Consumer Act.
Product Safety Considerations
- Infants should not be left unattended at any time whilst using The Jana equipment.
- Always ensure that the infant is secure in the product.
- Always use the product on a level surface.
- Individual components cannot be used on their own and must always be used in conjunction with the base for support.
- Only use the equipment for its intended purpose.
The covers are removable and machine washable
Do not use abrasive detergents
The most effective way to clean the fabric is by using warm water and a detergent.
The material is anti-bacterial and water repellent.
Can The Jana modifiy or tailor the product around the needs of a patient?
Please note that any specific modifications to the Jana seat will be the responsibility of the owner and their therapist. Unfortunately the manufacturer of The Jana cannot modify every seat to the accordance of the special needs of each baby in question. This needs to be done by a modifier of your choice and in accordance of the specific needs of the baby. The Jana seat is sold as a generic unit that needs to be modified by the owner if needed.